A fresh approach
- It’s time for legal and business affairs services to modernise. Say goodbye to expensive offices and corporate jargon and hello to a business affairs service that is responsive, commercial and personable.
- The combined knowledge of the Mint Collective provides access to a broad range of skills and expertise. Our experienced consultants work flexibly and remotely, enabling us to be nimble and to pass on the cost savings in our rates.
- When a law firm’s services are needed, for example, for trade mark portfolio work, employment, corporate and litigation matters, we have great relationships with like-minded firms who we can refer you to.
Commercial & Creative
- We understand the creative process and commercial issues, because we’ve been close to the ‘beating hearts’ of the companies we’ve worked for.
- We work closely with you to find solutions that fit your creative and editorial needs.
- In addition to undertaking negotiations and drawing up contracts, we are able to help structure deals and advise on business issues.
- Being responsive and pragmatic is our top priority.
Personal and flexible
- You will have your own culture and preferred work style and we adapt our service to suit. Many of our clients work with us regularly as their external ‘in house’ support. We have a number of subscription packages, designed to suit your needs. We can also work on an ad hoc project basis and provide overflow in busy times.
- Whichever style of support you need, we build a trusted, lasting and close relationship with you.
- Enquire now for package details and rates.
Getting to Know You
- Although we provide an efficient service by working remotely, we love to see our clients from time to time by Zoom and in person. It helps us better understand you and your business.
- We offer a free ‘get to know you’ session when we first start working together, and include catch up time as part of all subscription packages.
- We will also host Mint Events from time to time, informal gatherings for clients and the Mint Collective.